The Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club is committed to giving back to the community where they live, work and play. Thanks to the financial commitments from our players, the Skyhawks Community Ticket Program provides tickets to deserving area youth and non-profit organizations.
Please refer to the guidelines below to see if your organization qualifies:
- Requests may only be submitted via our online community ticket request form.
- The organization must be a charitable, 501(c)3 organization.
- Organization must be within the state of Georgia and a 75-mile radius of State Farm Arena.
- The organization must be youth-focused with an emphasis on at least one of the following: health, physical fitness, arts, or education.
- We do not provide tickets to PTA’s or schools directly. For information about our educational programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizations are limited to one request within a 12-month period.
- Organizations are considered on a first-come, first-serve basis.